Eilhauer is your reliable provider of one-stop solutions: from make-to-order prototype and series production up to the manufacture and installation of complete special purpose plants. In close cooperation with our customers, we develop and design cost-effective systems tailored to specific requirements or manufacture machines of almost any size on the basis of customer-supplied drawings, engineering concepts or specifications.
Click References for more details.
Highly qualified staff with long-standing experience and state-of-the-art machinery are the pillars of our strength and success. Thanks to continuous training sessions, our 60 staff members are always up to date.
Eilhauer has established long-lasting and reliable business relations with customers in the foods, plastics, rubber and crude oil processing industries as well as in the packaging sector.
In addition, we closely cooperate with universities and institutes involved in research and development.
- 1938 – company foundation as wire cloth manufacturer.
- After 1945 - purchase of the first chipping machines for the production of crusher rolls and construction machinery
- Until approximately 1990 - manufacture of special purpose machinery on the basis of customer-supplied engineering documents and drawings
- Since the early 1990s - increase in competence based on the employment of additional specialized staff and the extension of the machinery park.
- Control technology
- Power transmission
- Installation and service
- Documentation (incl. CE marking)
Eilhauer is traditionally committed to the vocational education of young people. This policy is aimed at securing the future of our company and a high-degree of customer satisfaction.